суббота, мая 20, 2006

Charakter File

By now, I have learnt about the difference between "round" and "flat" characters and a lot of other interesting stuff. To test my knowledge I decided to start a character file of my well known english teacher. It include a description of her outward appearance, behaviour, main interests, way of thinking, character traits, past and reputation at school. If you want something to add, just send me an e-mail or post a comment.

Outward Appearance

Ms Ada, a feminine person of about thirty, is dressed with due clerical neatness.
All in all there is nothing remarkable in her appearance but one thing. On a nearer view you see her dark hair getting grey.

Behaviour

She is well educated and self righteous, isn't she?

Main Interests

To be a good and respected teacher.

Way Of Thinking

To complicated for me to anylize it. I'm still a boy.

Character Traits

Ms Ada has a talent for making people laugh and scream.
She feels guilty of saying stupid things and acting dumb.

Past

Once upon a time her daughter had a tragic accident at school.
She was hit by a table falling backwards from her chair.

Reputaion

Ms Ada has the reputation of a perfectionist, because of this she not very popular in our class.

As an attempt to apologize for my bad english, here a nice picture of my english teacher:
Example

3 Comments:

Blogger Stobbi. said...

herr vorragend!

суббота, мая 20, 2006  
Anonymous Анонимный said...

wo nimmst du diese ideen her.....?

Ps.:Hammer.....

суббота, мая 20, 2006  
Anonymous Анонимный said...

There's a glow

пятница, января 12, 2007  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home